SAME DAY JAIPUR TOUR
DURATION : 0 NIGHTS / 1 DAYS
Destinations Covered : Jaipur
- Enjoy Amber Elephant Safari ride
- Experience the royal Rajputana culture & tradition
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Explore local markets.
A pink city of India, Jaipur gives one a glance into the ancient times of the Rajput courage and splendor. The city is home to various historical palaces and forts, and each monument tells the great majesty of Rajputana kingdom.
The first and foremost attraction to explore in the city is Amber Fort, built by Raja Mann Singh way back in the year 1592. The place is the great blend of medieval design and art. Located on the high hill, here you can enjoy the elephant ride that takes you to the top of the hill. rnThe next attraction of the tour is City Palace where you can find different kinds of artwork that depicts the royal lifestyle of Rajput maharajas. Next, visit Hawa Mahal which is also known as the wind palace. Other attractions of the city include Jal Mahal which is located in the middle of the Mann Sagar Lake, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, and other prominent attractions. Moreover, enjoy exploring local markets where you can buy some handicraft products.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions