SAME DAY DELHI SIGHTSEEING TOUR
DURATION : 0 NIGHTS / 1 DAYS
Destinations Covered : Delhi
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Experience the lively atmosphere of the city markets
- Enjoy delicious street food
- Shop for ethnic wear in local markets.
A Delhi sightseeing tour is designed to give you a glimpse of the national capital of India, Delhi. The city is divided into two categories, New Delhi and Old Delhi. The Old Delhi takes you back to Mughal era where you will see some historical moments, whereas, New Delhi gives you the feel of modernization.
The full day Delhi sightseeing tour begins visiting Raj Ghat where the father of nation Mahatma Gandhi passed away. Later, visit other popular attractions of the city including Jama Masjid which is the largest mosque in India-build by Emperor Shah Jahan, Qutub Minar, Humayunu2019s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Akshardham Temple, Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, and other historical places. rnIn the evening, explore the colorful markets of Old Delhi including Chandni Chowk. In these markets, you can famous Indian dresses and jewelry. Besides shopping, the place is quite popular for street eating. Not forget to visit u2018Parantha Wala Galiu2019 to try delicious Paranthas with masala tea. Later, you will be dropped back to your pre-booked hotel.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions