SAME DAY AGRA TOUR
DURATION : 0 NIGHTS / 1 DAYS
Destinations Covered : Agra
• Visit Taj Mahal for sunrise
• Know Emperor Shahjahan & Mumtaz Love Story
• Explore the colorful bazaars of Agra
• Try Agra street food specially Mughlai cuisine.
Agra is one of the prominent tourist attractions in North India. The city takes one back to the Mughal era. The first and well-known place to visit in Agra is Taj Mahal- one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The monument, built by Mughal Emperor Shah is a great symbol of eternal love which he constructed for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
After spending some quality time exploring Taj Mahal, you will visit the next attraction of the city which is Agra Fort. The fort is made of red sandstone and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Moreover, other famous attractions to visit in the city include the Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), Mehtab Bagh, Buland Darwaza, Fatehpur Sikri, and others.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions