TWO DAYS UDAIPUR TOUR
DURATION : 1 NIGHTS / 2 DAYS
Destinations Covered : Udaipur
Udaipur is one of the beautiful cities of Rajasthan, known for its rich legacy. Along with exploring heritage forts and palaces, the city is also famous for Pichola Lake where one can enjoy boat ride. Moreover, the tour gives travelers an in-depth of rich Rajasthan’s culture and tradition. To experience the richness of the land of Maharajas, 2 day Udaipur tour is an ideal tour.
Arrive In Udaipur
Welcome to 2 days Udaipur Tour! On your arrival at Udaipur airport or railway station, you will be received by our representative and then transferred to the pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy your own. In the evening, you can explore local markets of the city. After dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
Udaipur Half-Day Sightseeing (Departure)
After breakfast in the morning, you will leave to explore the famous attractions of Udaipur city. Some of the prime attractions to visit in the city include Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Maharana Pratap Smarak, Chittorgarh Fort, Padmini Palace, and others. Later in the afternoon, you will be transferred to the airport or railway station to continue your journey further. With this, your 2 days Udaipur tour comes to an end.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions