SHORT TRIP OF RAJASTHAN
DURATION : 4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Destinations Covered : Jaipur » Udaipur » Bikaner » Pushkar
If you are looking for a short trip to unwind yourself, then nothing seems better than this Short Tour of Rajasthan. The tour allows you to visit more popular cities of the Rajasthan state and explore the lifestyle of this rich Indian state. In 5 days tour, you will visit famous cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Bikaner, and Pushkar. All the cities are unique in their own ways and loads to experience and explore for travelers.
Arrival At Jaipur
Wander India Tours welcomes you to Short tour of Rajasthan! Upon your arrival at Jaipur airport/railway, you will receive a warm welcome by our representative. After a garland welcome, you will be transferred to a pre-booked hotel. After refreshing at the hotel, you will leave to explore the famous attractions of Jaipur which includes Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Astronomical Observatory, and others. Late in the evening, you can visit the theme restaurant- Choki Dhani to experience traditional folk dance and music, followed by traditional dinner. Later come back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Jaipur – Bikaner
Enjoy the breakfast in the morning and then visit Amber Fort which is located on the top of the hill. You can take an Elephant ride to reach the top of the hill. Later come back to your hotel, check-out and leave for Bikaner which is the next destination of the tour. Once you reach Bikaner, you will be guided to the pre-booked hotel. In the evening, explore the local market of Bikaner. Later, enjoy dinner at any famous restaurant in the city. After dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
Bikaner Sightseeing – Pushkar
Today after breakfast, you will leave for a half-day sightseeing tour of Bikaner. The most prominent attractions to explore here include Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Camel Breeding Farm and others. In the afternoon after lunch, you will be driven towards Pushkar. Upon arrival at Pushkar, check-in at the hotel. After a delicious dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
The 4th day of the tour will go into exploring the famous attractions of Pushkar city. Pushkar is also quite popular for Pushkar Camel Fair. After breakfast in the morning, you will leave to explore the city by visiting popular attractions such as Pushkar temple, Brahma temple, Apteshwar temple, and others. In the late afternoon, visit Pushkar Lake where you can boat ride as well. If time permits, explore the local markets of the city in the evening. Later enjoy your dinner at any famous restaurant in the city. After dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
Pushkar – Jaipur (Departure)
Here comes to an end of your short trip of Rajasthan. After a mighty breakfast in the morning, you will be driven back to Jaipur and then transfer to the airport/railway station to board a flight/train for further destination.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions