JAIPUR CITY TOUR
DURATION : 2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
Destinations Covered : Jaipur
The 3 days Jaipur tour is the best to experience the culture, tradition and everyday life of the cultural rich people of Rajasthan, India. In this tour, you will visit various historical Forts, Palaces and Mansions of Rajput Kingdom era. Each place tells the story of rich heritage of India. Come and explore the great legacy of the Jaipur city with us.
Welcome to 3 days Jaipur tour!!! Wander India Tours representative will receive you at the airport/railway station on your arrival. Later you will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel. Late in the evening, you can visit Chokhi Dani- an ethnic village resort. This is a place where you can experience the traditional Rajasthani dance and music program followed by traditional dinner. After dinner, stay overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, you will spend your whole day in exploring the famous attractions of Jaipur city. First thing to explore in the morning is Amber Fort. Also, you can enjoy the elephant ride here at Amber fort. Other popular attractions to explore in the city include Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Royal Observatory, Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), and others. In the evening, you can go for a shopping. After dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the airport to board a flight for further journey.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions