5 NIGHTS 6 DAYS GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR INDIA
DURATION : 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
Destinations Covered :Delhi » Jaipur » Agra
6 days Golden Triangle Tour covers the prominent attractions of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. From visiting rich heritage sites to experience different cultures, the 5 nights and 6 days Golden Triangle tour is a mixture of all. The 6 days India Tour is ideally designed to offer you the best of India and its diversity.
Arrival At Delhi
Upon your arrival at New Delhi International Airport, our representative will receive with a garland welcome. Later, transfer to the pre-booked hotel for overnight stay. The evening is free to enjoy your own or go for shopping.
Today after breakfast in the morning, you will leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. The top attractions to visit in the city include Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and other attractions. In the evening, explore the local markets of Delhi to enjoy shopping and eating from local vendors. After dinner, overnight stay at the hotel.
Delhi – Agra
After breakfast, you will leave for Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On the way to Agra, visit Emperor Akbar’s tomb at Sikandra and then continue your journey towards the city. Upon arrival at Agra, check into the hotel and freshen up. In the evening, go for a visit to Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Afterward, return back to the hotel for appetizing dinner and overnight stay.
Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur
Get up early in the morning and revisit the Taj Mahal. Later come back to the hotel for breakfast and get ready visiting other attractions of Agra city including Akbar Fort, Agra Fort and other. After lunch, leave for Jaipur, also known as the pink city of India. En-route, stop at Fatehpur Sikri and then later at famous Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti. Upon arrival at Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the pre-booked hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
The 5th day of the tour is kept to explore the famous attractions of the Jaipur city. After breakfast, you will leave for a full day sightseeing tour. First, you will go for an excursion tour to Amber Fort where you can enjoy an elephant tour. In the afternoon, enjoy lunch at a traditional hotel and then explore other attractions such as City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and other attractions of the city. The evening is at leisure for shopping and personal activities. Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Jaipur – Delhi (Departure)
The 6 Golden Triangle Tour comes to an end here. After breakfast in the morning, you will be driven back to Delhi and then transfer to the international airport to board a flight for home or further destination.
- Accommodation in double sharing room.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Assistance at arrival and departure.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
English speaking guide.
- Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- All other applicable taxes.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions
If you not getting what you searching for, please enquire with us. Our expert team will do their best to fulfil your requirment.